All is Not Lost, Chandrayaan-2 Not a Failed Mission: Heres What You Need to Know

Indias Chandrayaan 2 mission is not a fail. Maybe soft-landing on the Moon has gone off-script, but the ambitious Chandrayaan 2 mission has been far from a flop. Only 5 percent of the mission has been lost Vikram the lander and Pragyan the rover while the remaining 95 percent that is the Chandrayaan 2 orbiter is orbiting the moon successfully, an official o more