Venue: Sawai Man Singh Stadium, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Time: 8:00pm (IST)
• They have kept one player from their retained list that is Steve Smith, who has also been appointed as the captain of the team. He is a strong player and is expected to play a key role.
• Ben Stokes and Stuart Binny are two strong middle order batsmen who are expected to score big. Their batting is powerful, and that will help their team to defeat other teams by a good margin.
• The bowling lineup of the team is a bit weak as compared to other teams, and this is going to be a huge match for them. Even though they have a good number of attacking batsmen, but the shortage of good bowlers can make this season hard for them.
• The team has shown consistent performance under the captaincy of MS Dhoni in the past seasons.
• CSK was on top in all the seasons in which they played and have also won IPL Trophy twice in the year 2010 and 2011.
• They have retained MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina and Ravindra Jadeja, and all three are expected to make a huge contribution to the team.
• Dhoni is going to be the wicket-keeper of the team and Jadeja will provide the team with a great spin bowling option and also batting at the same time.
• When it comes to international players, Shane Watson and Faf du Plessis can perform to their highest standards, while Imran Tahir and Mark Wood can prove to be great bowlers. Dwayne Bravo is another good all-rounder in the team.
For Live Scores of Rajasthan Royals Vs Chennai Super Kings match, log on to Hotstar!