Venue: I.S. Bindra Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali
Time: 8:00 P.M. (IST)
· The selectors of KXIP bought KL Rahul for Rs 11 crore on the first day and R Ashwin was their second costliest purchase for Rs 7.6 crore.
· In the past seasons of IPL, the team has reached the finals in 2014 when they lost to Kolkata Knight Riders. This year they are hoping to reach the finals and lift the trophy.
· Like Rajasthan Royals, they also retained just one player that is Axar Patel.
· Under the captaincy of Virat Kohli, the team is hoping to do well. He is one of the finest batsmen in the world of cricket, and this year he is backed up by some great players.
· The team has the best line up, from top order with big hitters to middle order to finally the bowlers, RCB has it all to win the title in 2018.
· With Umesh Yadav, Chris Woakes, Time Southee and Nathan Coulter in the team, the RCB is all set to hit the wickets of the opponent team and will give a hard time to opponents to stay on the pitch for long.
· Kohli and AB de Villiers, both have vast experience and are the finest batsmen in the world these days. They have huge potential to hit the bowl without giving a chance to the opposite team to win the match.
To know, which team will raise the IPL trophy in 2018, watch live streaming only on Hotstar.